IT Developer & Support
IT Developer & Support
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 per year
Looking for your next IT Developer and Support role? Then read on as Bluefruit Software has a role to interest you.
We are looking for an approachable IT Developer and Support to support the growing need at Bluefruit. You will need to be a keen problem solver supporting the Head of Development and employees both onsite and remotely.
Key duties will include:
- Design and develop systems to help company processes including automating data transfer between various Bluefruit IT systems
- Assist Bluefruit, its employees and customers with their IT needs, e.g.
- Supporting employees with IT support requests (on Windows, Linux and Mac)
- Help with build server setup
- Evaluation of proposed new (software) tools
- Onboarding/offboarding employees from IT systems
- Ensure company data and systems remain secure
It is not essential to have any of these skills, but it would be desirable to have some of the following: Coding skills, knowledge of cyber security, knowledge of a variety of IT systems (Linux, Windows, Mac), Server admin experience.
At Bluefruit, we don’t just talk about work/life balance—we actively encourage it. We work hard to ensure everyone here enjoys coming to work, from flexible working hours to empowering our people to create their own working environment.
We are committed to providing training for everyone in the company to realise their potential. As an employee-owned company (with an Employee Ownership Trust), it’s a fundamental part of our culture that all our people have a say in how we develop our business.
We built our culture around an unerring focus on delivering high-quality code for intelligent products that users love and clients value. And we review each other’s work all the time—everyone at Bluefruit constantly seeks out opportunities to learn and improve.
We’re privileged to live in one of the most beautiful parts of the UK—and we all want time to enjoy it, so we focus on flexitime, not overtime. We also offer a range of benefits, including:
- EOT profit-related bonus
- Regular salary reviews
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexitime available
- Onsite Gym
- On Site Cafe
- Free Parking
- Free fruit, tea and coffee and year-round ice creams
- Chill out room with pool table
- Great parental leave benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- BUPA Healthcare and Dental cashback plans
- BUPA Rewards
- Salary Sacrifice Car Leasing Scheme
- Corporate Car Hire Rates
- Company Pension Match
- Great maternity and paternity leave benefits
- Free access to a financial planner
- Cycle to work scheme
Send us your CV today, and we’ll send you a quick experience related exercise.