Business Development Co-ordinator
About the role
Based in our Cornwall offices
This role is at the very centre of Bluefruit Software’s continued growth strategy. More than a standard sales role, the Business Development Co-ordinator will be focused on responding to client enquiries and work closely with our marketing team on an inbound approach to new business development. The Business Development Co-ordinator will also work with our embedded software teams to respond to client enquires and to put together detailed technical estimates and pitches.
You will be a flexible and confident communicator, with an interest in software and the larger tech sector. You will be keen to learn about Bluefruit’s Lean-Agile approach to quality software development and delivery, plus:
- Great interpersonal skills, proactive listening skills, with a curious nature, resilient, respectful, a positive attitude and an understanding of UX
- Well organised, creative with the ability to support or deliver client presentations
- Ability to work on own initiative but more importantly an awareness that you are part of a bigger team
- A confident writer with experience putting together proposals and or pitches
Diversity confident, we use non-biased recruitment practices to hire based on skill and potential, not gender or background. We ask anyone interested in a role to complete an exercise, and we then select people to join us for informal interviews in our offices in Cornwall, this is so we can get to know you better and see how you would fit in with the teams and our clients. Video conferencing is possible for people not able to travel, but it’s important to note, all roles are based in our Cornwall office.
Bluefruit Software is a world-leading embedded software company, widely regarded for the quality of our code and our Lean-Agile and UX practices.
The company was set up by engineers and we’ve worked hard to create an environment where everyone can thrive. We believe in regular feedback loops and a strong understanding of our client’s requirements.
Working at Bluefruit
We are a growing embedded software company, with 70+ people based in the heart of Cornwall. At Bluefruit we don’t just say “work-life-balance”, we actively encourage it, with our focus on flextime, not overtime. Listening and discovery are part of our culture and we are committed to providing a work environment that encourages learning and development for all colleagues. We are a Disability Confident employer and we take employee health and wellbeing very seriously with a number of employee support schemes in place.
Benefits of working at Bluefruit:
- Regular salary reviews
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexitime available
- Great maternity and paternity leave benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Simply Health Cash Back Scheme
- Free access to a financial planner
- Free on-site parking
- Onsite café
- Free onsite gym
- Free weekly yoga class
- Chill-out room with pool table
- Free fruit, tea, coffee, and espresso machine
- Company social and culture guilds
- Cycle to work scheme
- Beaches within a 10-minute drive from our offices
- Hiking and bike trails on the doorstep
Salary range: £20k – £25k
Please note, we are only able to consider applicants with the right to work in the UK.
Applying for the role
Please fill in the form below. We will then be in touch with more details about our assessment exercise. This exercise is a way for us to better understand your potential to work at Bluefruit. We are mainly looking at approach and effort.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com