About the role
Based in our Cornwall offices
As an Account Co-ordinator you will be supporting our embedded software teams as they deliver software to our clients across a range of sectors. You will be expected to build and maintain strong relationships with our clients, identifying needs and requirements to promote mutually beneficial solutions. Contributing to sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
Day to day tasks include helping with reporting, providing project updates to clients, taking part in planning sessions, and working with the development team to respond to client requests for estimates. You will also work closely with the business development team to help with the ongoing fluctuations in team capacity and client requirements.
The ideal candidate should be excited and enthusiastic about technology and have an interest in software. Critically, you will need to be willing to learn about Bluefruit’s unique Lean-Agile processes and approach to quality.
You are motivated to deliver high quality client focused services with experience in the tech sector or an engineering-based environment, plus:
- You have a good “track record” of developing trusting and respectful long-term business relationships with clients to ensure we understand their needs and manage expectations
- You are an experienced communicator at a variety of levels with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ideally you will have some experience of working in a Lean-Agile and UX environments
- You will have demonstrable experience of report writing and be highly efficient in Excel
- Your ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge will be an important factor of the job
Diversity confident, we use non-biased recruitment practices to hire based on skill and potential, not gender or background. We ask anyone interested in a role to complete an exercise that is anonymised to avoid bias. We then select people to join us for informal interviews in our offices in Cornwall, this is so we can get to know you better and see how you would fit in with the teams and our clients. Video conferencing is possible for people not able to travel, but it’s important to note, all roles are based in our Cornwall office.
Bluefruit Software is a world leading embedded software company, widely regarded for the quality of our code and our Lean-Agile and UX practices.
The company was set up by engineers and we’ve worked hard to create an environment where everyone can thrive. We believe in regular feedback loops and a strong understanding of our client’s requirements.
Working at Bluefruit
We are a growing embedded software company, with 70+ people based in the heart of Cornwall. At Bluefruit we don’t just say “work-life-balance”, we actively encourage it, with our focus on flexitime, not overtime. Listening and discovery are part of our culture and we are committed to providing a work environment that encourages learning and development for all colleagues. We are a Disability Confident employer and we take employee health and wellbeing very seriously with a number of employee support schemes in place.
Some of the benefits of working at Bluefruit:
- Regular salary reviews
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexitime available
- Great maternity and paternity leave benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Simply Health Cash Back Scheme
- Free access to a financial planner
- Free on-site parking
- Onsite café
- Free onsite gym
- Free weekly yoga class
- Chill-out room with pool table
- Free fruit, tea, coffee, and espresso machine
- Company social and culture guilds
- Cycle to work scheme
- Beaches within a 10-minute drive from our offices
- Hiking and bike trails on the doorstep
Salary range: £22.5k to £27k
Please note, we are only able to consider applicants with the right to work in the UK.
Applying for the role
Please fill in the form below. We will then be in touch with more details about our assessment exercise. This exercise is a way for us to better understand your potential to work at Bluefruit. We are mainly looking at approach and effort.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org