To help us understand your current technical ability and your preference in language, we’d like you to attempt a short exercise using a tool called Cyber-Dojo, and answer a few questions.
Cyber-Dojo is a great environment for learning about coding and test driven development.
If you are not already familiar with test driven development, then below are some resources that you might find helpful:
• Introduction to Test Driven Development (http://www.agiledata.org/essays/tdd.html)
• Creating a practice session in cyber-dojo (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhktfuoYhcM)
• TDD in cyber-dojo (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0SaJlNyWMk)
Please complete the ‘Print Diamond’ exercise using the http://bluefruit.cyber-dojo.org server. Remember to note down your practice session id given to you at the beginning of the exercise, you’ll need it to fill in the application form.
Once you’ve completed the exercise, fill in the form below.
We will use the personal information you provide below for certain legitimate business purposes which include, some or all of the following:
• To process and keep you informed about your application for the Bluefruit Agile Huddle 2018
• To keep you informed about the Bluefruit Agile Huddle 2018
Whenever we process data for these purposes we will ensure that we always keep your Personal Data rights in the highest regard and take into account all of your data protection rights under any and all current UK legislation.
You have the right to object to this processing at any time. If you wish to do so, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please bear in mind that if you object, this may affect our ability to carry out the tasks above which may be of benefit to you.
The information provided will be removed from our systems within 30 days of the completion of the Bluefruit Agile Huddle 2018.
Applications close at 9am on 16th July 2018.